Monday, March 29, 2010

Review: CoverGirl LashBlast FUSION





Hello world!

Okay-- so as you read in a previous post, I was super excited about this product coming out!!

Here is the claim as per the back of the package:
"Use LashBlast Fusion to get a blast of volume PLUS incredible length! It's the perfect fusion of lashblast's super-volumizing brush and a buildable fiber-stretch lengthening formula that work together for dense, long-looking lashes!"

Sounds ah-mazing, no?

Let's take a look at some pictures (Note: I did not use a lash curler with either)~

I felt this review needed TWO eyes, so here is my before:









And here with LashBlast Fusion:



















Here's a tip-- click on the pics and it'll show you the FULL size~


SO! Not too bad, huh? Personally, I'm not a huge fan of it... it's at a decent price to try if you're a fan of the original LashBlast's, but the downfall for me is the plastic brush. I tried to be a fan of the molded bristles but I have personally found that a more flexible brush produces better results. Notice on the eye on the left that it almost looks like I have some eyeliner on... nope! That's just where the brush hit my lid, haha.

The formula is nice-- not too thick/thin, but the brush doesn't let it live up to it's potential! Also, the fibery-formula can go from length to spindly in a heartbeat, which I did not enjoy. Then! Later in the day I saw flakes under my eyes from the mascara. Ok, I haven't seen flakes in a LONG time, so it really threw me off.

Hey, let's have some fun, shall we?

I decided it would be interesting to put on LashBlast Length and then LashBlast original to see how they compare. Muah ha!










Now, this IS with other make-up. Scroll above and compare~ I think it is comparable, but using the two makes my lashes look lusher, which I'll always take! Note: At work, a (female) co-worker even noticed how different my lashes looked than normal-- "They look so long!" Yesss... always a good thing. =)

What do you think? Will you try this? Are you a fan of any of the LashBlast's? Leave me some feedback!!

Until next time~
Beauty Maven

2 comments:

  1. You should see this guy's lashes that I work with, they are crazy long and curly! You would be super jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha --- why do guys always have such good lashes?! I should research that...

    ReplyDelete