Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nail Polish-- Tiffany Blue!!!!!

Hello all!!

Hope you had a lovely Monday =)

I know I did... because I discovered the PERFECT Tiffany Blue nail polish! AHHH!!!

Why yes, this IS another nail post ;) I've been having fun!!

First of all, in remembrance of my fabulous mascaras, here are some old pics I found of my Maybelline Falsies mascara that I'd like to share because they make me happy:


















Siiiigh. Oh Mascara, how I miss you.

Anyhow! On to TIFFANY!!!!!

The color is by Essie-- Turquoise & Caicos

After 2 coats:

























The only complaint I have with Essie polishes is that they are so dang thin! Ugh.
But! They do have pretty impressive staying power. So good job, Essie. I guess.

So here it is after 3 coats (and I might even do a 4th, ugh):
With and without flash--


































Holding my Tiffany ring book... mmm!
(And Yes, my cat decided she wanted to be in the pic, too! Haha!)

It is the PERFECT Tiffany Blue! Is is just more or is there something about Tiffany Blue that just embodies all that is happy? Mmmm, I love it!!

Another good bet is "For Audrey" by China Glaze-- I couldn't find this at my local Ulta though... sad day.

I have to admit-- though the color is dead on, I'm not so sure how I feel about it on me... I'll give it a few days...

What do you think? Do you love Tiffany Blue? Indifferent? And how do you feel about blue as a nail polish?

Until Next Time~
Beauty Maven

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color!! It's like a seafoamy robins egg blue! I do agree that Essie's polishes can be thin, but mine seriously didn't chip at all for 5 days with a base coat, 2 coats, and then a top coat. And for me, 5 days is a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five days IS long time!! Mine has been wearing very very well so far~ I normally chip the crap out of my nails.. hence why I just don't even pay to go get a manicure anymore, hahaha. What brands do you use for your base/top coats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always use Seche Vite base and top coats! They have worked well for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see you compare some of the top coats and base coats to see how to prevent chipping. I feel like I need to redo my toes every two days when I walk around downtown in sandals. The plus is I get to change colors a lot and try out new things. I just bought the purple you recommended in your previous post. I got compliments!!

    ReplyDelete