Friday, March 18, 2011

FOUND IT Friday!!!! And A new favorite~

Happy Friday, all!

Hope everyone had a nice St. Paddy's! If it was a little TOO nice, here are some tips to looking refreshed this morning ;)
- Moisturize!!
- Don't use dark eyeshadow, it will accentuate any darkness under the eyes.
- Use Mascara on top only, and curl your lashes to look more awake.
- Highlight your cheekbones.
- Wear a pink gloss, since pink is lively and youthful.

*Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 6: Benefit, Smashbox, and Murad. Free Benefit Brow Wax with $50 Benefit purchase, at participating locations. 




I am happy to say, that I finalyl have in my possession Physician Formula's new Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, $10.99 at Ulta.

Here is what it claims, as per PhysiciansFormula.com:



Whoo! Looks promising, huh?

Let's take a look:




This was my mess-up, but I wanted to show that it's not a felt tip pen, but rather a tapered brush-- it applies like a charm!! 

FYI I made the liner uber thick. 

I chose the brown shade since it's more likely I'll wear it every day than black. It also comes in Purple (I have yet to see it) and Clear, so you can wear it at night. I'm trying my best to wear it every day, and there will be a comparison post soon. =)

In the meantime, I'm having fun with this eyeliner! It is SO EASY to apply! I love the brush tip-- and it's so tapered that you can make teeny lines!


A small enough line to liner the bottom lashes-- nice! (And a double-wing-- getting risky! Haha!)


I would like to introduce you to my new favorite colored liner, Urban Decay's new 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Delinquent, $20.00 at Ulta

This is a chubby pencil meant to be used as a liner or a shadow-- it REALLY has staying power!!


Compared to a typical size liner. 


On top of PF Liner~ 

As a shadow~

Love the color!!!!


Yay liners! What do you think?? You should try using a bright liner this weekend! ;) 

Until next time--
~Beauty Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment