Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Color Changing Nail Polish!!

Happy Wednesday, all!

I have a fun treat for you today =)

While I was on vacation in Florida, I went into a store called "Del Sol." This store is fantastic! It incorporates "science and sunshine" to create "Fun in the Sun with color-changing apparel and accessories." Intrigued yet?

This place blew my mind. They had all kinds of things that changed color in the sun. I was like a kid in a candy store! And they had little UV lights set up over the store so you could see the color-changing take place. Whoa.

I got a fun shirt =)

Inside:



















After being outside!:




















The polish wasn't cheap at $10, but that's only a smidge more than OPI so I didn't feel too guilty. Plus, it's fun!

Pics of the bottle:
























The top tells you what color it changes to in the sun:

























Inside:












Outside!:

















Here are the polish colors available~ Del Sol Store

There are some that start out pale and then change to a vibrant red or pink~ a la Knock-Out and Sun Kissed~ that I am very interested in, as well, haha! Too fun! =)

I don't know how "new" these are, but I'm digging 'em!

Oh~ And the finish is very mettalic, which is gorg. The only thing is it seems to lose it's "changing" power after awhile, but if you put on a think coat it re-energizes it!

What do you think?!

Until Next Time~
Beauty Maven

1 comment: