Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NAKED PALETTE!!!!

LISTEN HERE, PEOPLE!!!

The Naked Palette is available on Sephora.com, and I'm sure for a very short time, so if you've been waiting for this one, scoop it up NOW! =D

I was lucky enough to receive Urban Decay's Naked Palette for Christmas this year (thanks Mom!!!!!) but I had been searching for it for months, so just believe me that it's hard to find!!

Urban Decay's Naked Palette retails for $44 (which is a great deal!) and comes with 12 shadows, a travel size eye primer potion, and a double-ended 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero (black) and Whiskey (warm brown).

The back of the packaging states:
"Our neutrals won't leave you naked. 12 multifaceted shades (including four exclusives) escalate your "basics" to rich textures of matte, shimmer, satin and sparkle. Experiment with office-appropriate, deep and smoky, or summertime bronzed looks. Go naked, not neutral... clothing is optional."

Here are pics and swatches:
(Click to enlarge)



















































It also comes with a mini Primer Potion, the cult favorite eye primer:



































































Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked
















Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, and Gunmetal


If I were you, I'd order one this SECOND. The palette is great for everyday looks and also smoky eyes~ my friend and I used it for New Year's (along with our fake lashes, hehe).

We used Virgin on brow and inner corner, Darkhorse on lid and crease, and Gunmetal in the outer corner of the crease. You can't really see from this far, but I love it! =)






















Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!! Yay 2011--- good things to come!

Until next time--
~Beauty Maven

3 comments:

  1. Guess what? I totally got the Naked Palette for Christmas too! :) I love it sooooo much! Now I can really do the Makeup Geek Kardashian smoky eye as intended with the right shades! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily!!!! Welcome back =D
    Just curious, have you been storing it in the package it came in, too? haha! It's such a BEAUTIFUL palette-- I want them to have it for always so I can just keep replacing it!! And I forgot about the Kardashian look, (still stunned by receiving the palette haha), I'm excited to play around with that, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom must be the greatest!

    ReplyDelete