Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mascara Monday-- Maybelline Volum' Express One By One

Hello lovelies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend-- a 3-day for some? Jealous!! ;)

For today we have Maybelline's new Volum' Express One By One mascara, around $7 at drugstores.

What it claims (as per the packaging):
- Exclusive lash catcher brush catches, coats and de-clumps every single lash for our most refined volume from root-to-tip. 
- Instant clump-free volume.
- Ophthalmologist tested. Contact lens safe. 
- Removes easily with soap and water. 




































Let's take a look!!

Tube straight from the package.

Close-Up of Brush.

Bare (upper) lashes.

Bare (upper) lashes.

Comparison-- half done. 

Completed!

Ooh la la!


















































































































I'll go ahead and give you a hint: I LIKE this mascara. It was extremely easy to use and gave great volume with no clumps-- except a few little "balls" on the tips. Odd. But great definition-- I was truly impressed by this mascara! Definitely a volumized look...

I didn't fade or flake all day, so that's good news for contact wearers. It doesn't give crazy length (still good, though!), but the volume is quite honestly enough for me to feel like I have lovely, fluttery lashes. Mmm =) I even daresay that it added a smidge of a curl.... ooooo...




In a flash~
Approved! I like it, and it's definitely worth a try! A great volumizing mascara. Go, Maybelline!

What do you think? Will you try this? Have already? How do you feel about molded brushes? Leave me some thoughts! =D

Until next time--
~Beauty Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment