Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tried-It Tuesday-- Nail edition!

Hey there!

Lately I've been way into painting my nails-- but between the leopard nails and trying out Shellac (review to come), I didn't have many opportunities to change color very often, since the leopard stayed on for 10 days, and the Shellac lasted about a week.

Here are some colors I've been trying! =D

Hard Candy "Sky"-- which I added some green to~

So pretty! (Original color here.)

Hard Candy "Envy." A black base which reflects emerald.

Edgy!

OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise.  Peacock-y!


My own concoction-- OPI Show It & Glow It layered over Revlon Strawberry Electric.

Bling bling! The epitome of girly, haha!

So what do you think? Which one is your favorite? Any you would/would not wear? And what color do you have on your nails right now?

Until Next Time--
~Beauty Maven

2 comments:

  1. I love the black that reflects emerald!! I love all of the sparkles and glitter - you know just the right colors so it doesn't look over the top and cheesy. I definitely am going to get more adventurous with my fingernails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sorry for the late reply!! I'll definitely bring some colors to play with. =D
    It's funny-- at first I really didn't like the black shade, but the longer I wore it, I noticed that it really has a lot of depth, and is a nice inky black. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete