Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's already May 26th?!

Which means..... SEX AND THE CITY 2 MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, yes, I AM excited.

Oh! And yes--- I DID go shopping with my very dear friend last night and purchase some new shoes for tonight! =)






Who do you think they channel of the foursome?


InStyle.com has some fun features about SATC:
-- Carrie's most Iconic outfits
-- Style secrets from the set
-- And quiz! Who's your SATC twin?

Here's another interesting article:
-- Glamour.com-- Guess how much the wardrobe cost... Eek!

Are you a fan of the series/movies? Going tonight? Anytime soon? Swear off it? Let me know what you think!!


Until next time~
Beauty Maven

*Reminder!* Tomorrow MAC's summer collection, To The Beach, hits stores!! You better believe I'll be there before noon ;)

1 comment:

  1. Those must be Carlos Santana Shoes, I think they're called Roulette or something ... I have a pair just like it in a different pattern!

    ReplyDelete