Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rockstar Nails! My turn--

Helllooo!!!!

The other day I had some time to kill so I went and perused in ULTA.

Guess what happened? I found something. =)

There was a stand with these new LA Splash Nail Glitters~ which reminded me greatly of my Rockstar Nails from a couple of weeks ago!


























































And at $1.99 a piece, I figured that wasn't too much to of a loss if it didn't work, and I was super intrigued.

So I took the clear coat (nothing special, I just needed a new clear coat, haha) and immediately after sprinkled on a generous amount of glitter. *Warning!!* This can get messy, so do it somewhere that you don't want glitter to be FOREVER, lol.

After giving the polish plenty of time to dry, I took a nail brush and cleared off the access glitter~ and then added a coat of clear.
















Only one coat of clear left the glitter pretty rough~ I think I ended up applying 4 coats total? And then gently buffed my toes to make them smooth, and then applied one last coat to make them shiny again

*Note* Since this was just with normal clear polish, it's not the same as "Rockstar Toes" because they use a UV cured polish that is extreeeemely chip resistant! (And supposedly has to be taken off at the salon.) But I like how this has the same look as the Rockstar~


















(My feet are horribly dry, I'm so sorry lol)

I'm curious how hard it will be to take off, lol, but I do like the sparkle!!

A fun summer look and project! ;)

Until Next Time~
Beauty Maven

1 comment: