So I linked you to MakeUpGeek's tutorial, but here it is again for you. =)
Here is a basic list of her instructions:
1. Smudge a dark brown creamy liner on upper and lower lashline~ you'll go over this later, so it doesn't need to be perfect.
2. Blend a medium brown (I used Urban Decay's "Smog") into the lashline and outer corner to crease, the "outer-V."
3. Blend a champagne color (I used Stila's "Kitten") on the lid, inner corner, and brownbone, overlapping a little bit of the brown.
4. Take a matte medium brown and smudge over the liner on the bottom lashes (I used a matte bronzer haha!).
5. Use a warmer/darker brown on the upper lash, and wing it out a bit (I just used Smog again since the other was blended so much).
6. Mascara~ fake lashes, if you so choose!
7. Foundation and concealer to perfect skin.
8. Use bronzer to contour under cheekbones and use a peachy shimmery blush on the apples of the cheeks (I used my MAC To the Beach! blush).
9. Apply a peachy nude lip (I used a discontinued VS lipgloss).
Pics of my attempt!
(Why, yes, I AM wearing my VS Backstage robe! ;)
It's a really gorgeous everyday/neutral look~
What do you think? Angel worthy?? Haha!! =P Think you'll try it? Send me pics if you do!!!!!
Until next time--