Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail Brushes~

I had another post scheduled for today, but I has a neat experience this morning that I had to share!

I painted my nails a really deep red last night, and I was tired so I was a bit messy and decided I would just take care of it in the morning. And let me tell you-- it was pretty messy, haha! I pretty much immediately regretted that decision.

So before I hop in the shower I grabbed a little nail brush that I had in this little manicure kit. I have honestly never touched it, but I though hey-- maybe it'll help!

I waited until the end of my shower, thinking somehow it would "loosen" the rogue polish. I put some soap on the little brush and went at it. While it was still sudsy on my nails I absentmindedly picked around the edges. When I washed it away I was left with a professional looking manicure-- amazing!

















(bad iPhone photo, sorry!)

And at only a few bucks a piece, if you're a nail person at ALL I would highly recommend investing in one of these babies! Found at any drug store.

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Until next time~
Beauty Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment