Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Breaking News!!

Not really, but I just saw this via CoverGirl's Facebook page~

They have a new lipstick coming out to rival Maybelline's Color Sensational Line. Whaaaa? Good luck, CG! I truly wish you luck, because if you can do better than Color Sensational... you will exceed expectations!!

Here are some promo pics:
















Description:
Lip Perfection is CoverGirl's iconic, prestige-inspired lipstick. Lip Perfection is a new kind of lip transformation; lipstick that transforms your lips instantly with gorgeous color and transforms dry lips to noticeably smoother/more gorgeous lips in just 7 days.
Contains a silk therapy complex beautiful rich lip color infused with silk protein to help sustain moisture levels so the more you wear it, the more gorgeous your lips become.

What do you thiiiink? =)

3 comments:

  1. I never wear lipstick, I feel like a clown when I do unless it is for a super formal event! I am more of a Kardashian nude glossy lip kind of girl :) but a nice vibrant red lipstick I would love, I have yet to find the perfect shade! As a Latina, I think it is a requirement to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha -- and you do the Kardashian so well!! Have you rocked that smoky eye any since you sent me the pics?
    Maybelline talks about their "perfect red" is "Red Revival" (in their red ads on mags)-- I have it... never really worn it, just played lol. I'll post pics Monday! Though, and correct me if I'm wrong, but for a Latina is a tomato-red better than a blue-based one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that Kardashian look like at least once every 2 weeks now haha I've gotten so many compliments on it!! Thanks for blogging about it! :)

    Oh, and DO post pics of Red Revival! We obviously have different coloring, but I'd love to see how it looks ... and I agree that I need a more tomato-red than anything else! It is hard to find. I can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete