Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Red: Part 2/4 -- Red lipgloss!!

Hello!

Okay so part 2 of the Red mini-series, hehe.

My FAVORITE red gloss... and just one of my fave glosses anyhow, is Lancome's Color Fever Gloss in Mercury Rising. It retails for $26, which is WAY pricey, but it is simply amazing. Not to mention is looks like the Holidays! I mean, I just look at the tube and smile. Can't put a price on that, right? ;)

Plus, I've had it since last September and it's still amazing, so nyah! Bang for your buck! =D

Swatches!

Tube:






















Applicator:






















Bare lips:










That's right, my lips have NO COLOR, lol.












See-- it's red without being in your FACE about it. This would be a good first move into inching into the world of Red lips~

What I REALLY like about this gloss, (besides the amazing formula, shimmer, and shine!) is that it is a genuine red. A lot of red glosses that I have tried tend to come off more pink than red because of the thinness of the formula. This one isn't gloppy by any means, but even with a thin layer it is still obviously red. Score!

I'd put this on your wish list. =D I know I am!!

PS If you're looking for a red stain, Revlon's Just Bitten in Gothic is a great choice! Review here~

What's your favorite red lip product?? Please share!

Until next time~
--Beauty Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment