Friday, December 17, 2010

SPARKLES!

Hello!!

Last weekend when I got my beloved Lash Stash, I also found the elusive "The Sparkler" from The Body Shop.

Get this: I walk into the store, and the sales lady immediately greets me, (I love them!), and asks if I want to "Spin the wheel." I say "Sure!" and spin, and receive "50% off any Seasonal Item." I ask her if they have the "Perfume looking sparkler thingy" and she leads me to it. I try to look real innocent and ask if it happens to be a "Seasonal Item" and she says, "Well, I'm not sure! Here's another one from the wheel, 50% off 1 item! Here you go!" Seriously-- could she be ANY nicer?! Made my day even better!!

These body shimmers have been popular this season, here are a couple that are out there:

Bare Escentuals Body Lingerie Luminous Body Shimmer, $29














Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Shimmer Dust, $39















and The Sparkler!



















This puppy has been sold out online, and there were only 2 in this store (1 now, heh heh)!!

It's a little hard to capture exactly how fabulous it is~ when you squeeze it there is a grand POOF of sparkly shimmer!






















And it is most definitely NOT "glitter," so you don't look like a tween headed to a Miley concert, but rather a glistening, gorgeous Lady. ;) Also, it does NOT come off-- I wiped it once to get the initial excess off, but it still looked at luminous as before. Makes me giddy! =)

I just couldn't help myself. It's perfect for holiday parties and New Year's, plus is looks SO GREAT in my Corner o' Fab:




























(Barbie tin with "I wasn't designed to do housework," 50th anniversary re-make of the original Barbie, "Slap on a little lipstick, You'll be fine" book, pink ruffle shoes and clutch, Tiffany box, Victoria's Secret bag, champagne flute from a New Year's party, and an empty mini-bottle of Disaronno.)

What do you think??

Have a great weekend!

Until next time--
~Beauty Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment