Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What's New/Want It! Wednesday-- Another Trip with Cargo!! Pixi helps us for every single day, OPI eye-opener, Emma Stone is pretty, and a deal on e.l.f.!

Hey there!

So I got hit with the "Spring Cleaning" bug today and organized the bajeezus out of my closet and desk. Yay! Apologies for the late post, but I wanted to oblige my urge to clean while I still had it, haha.

Ok! This is a fun week. =D


First up! Remember the Cargo Safari set from a while back? Well they're coming out with a summer version! Cargo Mediterranean Collection, $34 at Ulta.
Set includes: Better than Waterproof Mascara, Classic Lipgloss, Swimmables Eyeliner, Shadow Duo, Blush, and Postcard Makeup Bag
"So much to do, So much to see, Pack your bags, Come (fly with me?)"











I am just so in love with these postcard makeup bags!! The blue is darling, and I like how they changed the bird zipper from the last one to a dolphin! How fun~


Next up! Pixi's new Week of Wakeup Makeup kit, $34 at Target stores and Pixi.com.
Kit includes: 21 powder eyeshadows, 7 powder blushes, and 8 lip colors.


This set is neat in that it lays out a different look for each day for you! This is perfect for those of you who might feel you're in a "makeup rut" with wearing the same thing everyday. The only thing I notice is that I would probably switch up the days~ Wednesday, for instance, looks more like a Saturday look to me, haha. It's a neat, and portable, little kit! Can't wait to play with it. =)


Also, check out this OPI Designer Series nail color-- I had no clue they were so pretty!! Anyone own any of these??
OPI DS Original


This is a random picture~ But how gorgeous does Emma Stone look here?! I love her hair, makeup-- everything!
These are the curls I WANT.


And to wrap it up~ If you've been curious about e.l.f. products, Target is running a special on their website through May 7th--- Buy 2 select e.l.f. products and get FREE shipping! Details here.

Hope you all are having a nice week!

Until Next Time--
~Beauty Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment