Thursday, May 5, 2011

Technique Thursday-- Pin Curls, revisited.

Hey there!

For some reason I have been so entranced with the whole pin curl technique, haha! I decided to try again the other day,

Here was how I tried them this time:
1. Start with dry, clean hair.
2. Spray with hairspray and curl, pinning them immediately so they cool in the coil.
3. Take them down, spray, and gently brush out.

I know you're probably wonder, "Why don't you just do them the classic way, while they're damp and sleep on them or something?" Well.... I don't know. I'm just being difficult, hahaha.

Pictures!

Beginning~

Curled and pinned~

After taking it down, hahaha!

After taking the pins out-- pre-brushing. 

After gently brushing~

After gently brushing~

After gently brushing~

After it relaxed a little~ 

After it relaxed a little~

















































































































































































































































I  really like how it ended up! Such a pretty wave.

I guess I really do need to try putting my hair up damp and seeing what happens. =P

Have you tried pin curls before? Any tips out there for me? What do you think of this look?


Until Next Time--
~Beauty Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment