Monday, January 4, 2010

A new year, a new beginning!

Welcome 2010!! It seems just yesterday we were ringing in 2000...

Hello world! Beauty Maven, here-- I decided that I have entirely too many thoughts on beauty/makeup/hair to just keep in my head, so I am starting my own blog. Nothing too serious, just fun! =)

Also, because I'm the type of person who will search for reviews of the latest products, and I appreciate those blogs which provide me with nice information, I want to add to the world of online blog reviews since they have helped me tremendously in the past! =)

As of now, there really won't be any order to my blog. No "Mondays is this" template or anything, but I will try my best to write Every. Single. (business) Day.

AND I'M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!

Until next~
Beauty Maven

No comments:

Post a Comment